As your request! ( Cashew Nut Chicken;) .
FOR ONE PERSON YOU NEED
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- Fresh Chop Garlic 2 cloves
- Chili Paste ½ tablespoon(If you don’t have it, use oyster sauce instead 1 tablespoon)*
- Fish sauce 1 tablespoon
- Water 2-3 tablespoon
- Sugar ½-1 teaspoon
- Meat(chicken) 75-100 gram
- Vegetable: Yellow/White Onion, Green Onion, Carrot, Cabbage ½ cup
- 2-3 Dried Chilies and Cashew nut 1 tablespoon
Put vegetable oil in the pan adds chilies first. Fry until brown then take it out and fry Cashew nut until light brown. Then take it out. Put garlic in and fry until it turns yellow and add meat let it cook then put (3-5) in the pan. Taste it and add sugar then, vegetable. Add cashew nut and chilies in the pan at the end. Wait until it cooks. Garnish with Red Chili. Serve with Jasmine Rice
*I will put picture of the chili paste later.
Good Luck for your cooking!