Here is my favorite Pad Kra Pow!!
FOR ONE PERSON YOU NEED
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoons
- Fresh Chop Garlic 2 cloves
- Chop Chili 3-5 chilies(spiciness)
(2 types of chili, Large 4 slices(1 tablespoon) and small is up to you)
- Soy Sauce( dark soy) 1 teaspoon
- Fish Sauce 1 tablespoon
- Oyster Sauce 1 tablespoon
- Water ¼ cup
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- mix in 1/2 cup: Onion, Green Onion, Green Bean, Baby Corn
- Meat ¼ cup (Chicken, Beef, Pork) (80-100 g)
- Basil Leave 10-15 leaves
Mix Paste by pounding Garlic, 2 types of chili together( just rough look)
Put the vegetable oil in the pan add Garlic and Chili. Fried until it turns light brown. Put meat cook until well done. Put Soy sauces, water, and put vegetable. When it cooks, add sugar. Then last thing is Basil leaves. Stir until 10 seconds. Serve with Jasmine rice.